Delivery time: 20-22 weeks after order confirmation (For larger quantities please contact us. The delivery time specification also applies to spare parts.)
This type of robot is based on the principle of serial kinematics.
All drives and motor cables are moved along. The robot has three (3) translational and two (2) rotational degree(s) of freedom.
Scope of delivery
- Robot mechanics incl. gearbox
- Free installation of drive technology provided (including incoming goods inspection)
- Multi-hour, logged test run as final quality inspection
- Threaded protection caps
- Transport and packing instructions
- Set of parts for installing the drive technology. This set consists of, for example, a servo motor adapter, servo motor cable, transmission input pinion, plug board (usually on the base frame).
Note: The operating instructions and documentation on commissioning, service, maintenance, etc. are available in the password-protected download area of the respective product page (www.autonoxfinder.com).
|Field of application:||Standard Design|
|Translatory Degrees of Freedom (X,Y,Z):||3|
|Rotational Degrees of Freedom (α,ß,γ):||2|
|Nominal payload [kg|lbs]:||30 | 66.1|
|Supplementary load on the rotating column [kg|lbs]:||70 | 154.3|
|Supplementary load on the arm [kg|lbs]:||40 | 88.2|
|Working area-reach [mm|in]:||2178 | 85.7|
|Lubricants of the bearings:||Synthetic|
|Lubricants of the gearboxes:||Synthetic|
|Cleaning:||No high pressure|
|Ambient temperature [°C|°F]:||0 to +40 | +32 to +104|
|Relative humidity level [%]:||95 (free of condensation)|
|Mounting position:||Floor, Ceiling|